About the Event
The event offers a truly integrated marketing partnership platform for your brand to associate with an organisation who is the pioneering advocate in providing housing and support services to homeless men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS and other chronic illnesses; and connect with an audience who is targeted, and engaged them with your brand.
The event will include a silent auction with items donated by celebrities ranging from VIP tickets to Broadway’s hottest show, Kinky Boots, to autographed items by Maroon 5 etc. The evening will also feature musical performances by celebrity guests, while attendees enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
Our celebrity guest list is comprised of people whose lives that have been affected by HIV and other chronic illnesses either directly or someone they know personally.
The event will be held on Friday, September 27, 2013 in New York City at LQNY. 7:30 – 11:00pm
About Bailey House
Founded in 1983, Bailey House’s mission is to provide housing and support for people living with HIV/AIDS and advocate on their behalf. Bailey House was the nation’s first provider of supportive housing for people living with HIV/AIDS, and Bailey House programs serve as an international model for innovation in housing and support services for people living with HIV/AIDS and other chronic illnesses. Bailey House addresses fundamental human needs – housing, food, and safety – and delivers comprehensive support services that include access to healthcare, support groups, and substance abuse treatment to ensure that all clients achieve high quality health outcomes.
For more information, visit BaileyHouse.org.
Bailey House’s STARS program (Success Through Accessing Rental Assistance) is a permanent supportive housing program for homeless or unstably housed HIV+ young adults between the ages of 18-24. In addition to providing housing, the program connects individuals with medical care and other health and social services. There are currently 28 participants in this program – including 8 units set aside for transgender youth – with another 25 units being added in January 2014 that serve primarily LGBT homeless youth.
• Ashley Fink (Glee)
• Richard Klein (Publisher)
• Paul Iacono (Actor)
• Sharon Carpenter (Co-Creator & cast member of VH1’s Gossip Game)
• Chris Gaida (Producer & Author)
• Luke Destin (Fashion stylist, socialite and entrepreneur)
• Aviva Drescher (Real Housewives of NY)
• Joshua Zeke Thomas (DJ, son of NBA Hall of Famer, Isiah Thomas)
• Tommaso Giuseppe (Movie Producer)
• Karen Biehl (Doggie Moms)• Samantha Kern (Movie Co-Producer, G.B.F.)
• Adam Anthony Smith (Marketing Director)
• Sean Guerrier (Metropolitan Opera)
• Nicole Grillo (Candi Colours Cosmetics)
• Michael Fragoso (Producer)
• Steph Watts (Journalist & TV Producer)
• Jason Preston (IDEA-Boxx Productions)
• E.S. Stargardt (IDEA-Boxx Productions)
• Mike C. Manning (Disney’s Cloud 9)
Special Thanks to
Patrick Ferrara |Amelia Meloni | Valentino La Rosa | Law & Order SVU | RyderWorks LLC | Imperfectly Perfect
Armani Exchange | Peter Dee TV | TeenScene.com | Chelsea Lately Show
JetBlue | Nick San Pedro | Cyndi Lauper | Maroon 5 | Carol Leggett